Saturday, January 23, 2010

nifty thrifty.

I just thought I'd share three gems that I found today in an antique shop in Phoebus, VA.

This cross-stitch made me choke up a little bit. I love inter-family relationships, first of all. I love how mothers take care of their children and their family. I love how mothers have big dreams for their kids. And I love crafts.


Ma found this mini-Singer sewing machine for $45. Aaaahhh. So cool.

Barley! I saw this and thought of you. There were probably 10 records in there.

More thrifty finds to come in the near future--guaranteed =)

4 comments:

  1. Two posts in one day...yesssss! I love all your finds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you get the sewing machine??

    ReplyDelete
  3. no sewing machine for me. :(

    it's ok, I got Jonah and he's perfect. <3
    (true love)

    ReplyDelete