Sunday, March 14, 2010

Twenty-Three before Twenty-Four: THREE.

The next significant thing to be accomplished on my list of Twenty-Three before Twenty-Four was (*drumroll, please!*) to learn to drive a stick-shift. Since Hosh recently bought a new vehicle, his old car was available for my use in this venture. Pop volunteered to take me out today until I got the hang of it. I love him to death. Brave soul. I got to the shop before Pop and decided to take advantage of the surroundings for a quick photo op.


After the teaching/learning time, I got to check out Pop's newest addition to the troop. She's a 1970 Harley-Davidson FLH...and she has ape-hangers (a personal fav).

There was a plan to take some pictures and/or video of the learning process, but that plan went out the window after about the fourth stall-out and the sixth "Now stop and do it uh-ginn ." Sooooo these pictures will just have to do in their stead.

I know what you're thinking also..."Jecca better get her tail in gear if she's going to finish 20 more "significant things" before December 11!" Yes. Thank you. I know. I have three things definitely in the works and one (hopefully all) of them will be done in two weeks. Alsooooo, I'm still looking for things to fill my list. So far I've gotten only a couple suggestions. One included freeing zoo animals (Trev) and the other included public nudity (Nini). I can pretty confidently say that I won't be completing either of those things (although the second is most tempting and more likely). So, please feel free to make suggestions. They will at least be considered seriously before being thrown out. =)

Lerv, lerv.

5 comments:

  1. I think you should listen to Trev and free the animals. I've always wanted a pet giraffe :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm... I'm trying to think of things I had done before I turned 24. You probs don't want to do most of them. : )

    You could roadtrip to GA. Just sayin...

    ReplyDelete
  3. snip an umbilical cord.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Allow me to clarify, I recommend...no highly recommend...showering outdoors. It's actually quite simple. Most beach houses (if they are legit) have an outdoor shower that provides for open air and privacy at the same time. It's got to be on your list Jess!

    ReplyDelete