Saturday, March 13, 2010

cemetery on saturday.

I went to visit Memaw today at the cemetery. I asked my mom before I went if it was acceptable to take a run while I was there. She said people do it all the time. So I did too.
So now (after a trip to the bank and Sam's Club, and a phone chat with Barls) I'm working on a super secret crafty (again). It might end up being a semi-super secret crafty, depending on my level of confidence in my own skills and judgment abilities. We'll see. I think I might have done all I can do... Ugh... What do you think, bloggy buds?

Is a super secret crafty with a possibility of being slightly off better than a semi-super secret crafty that has more of a possibility of being right on? Or are they both equally exciting and acceptable?

Lerv.

2 comments:

  1. I think they're both equally acceptable. But if I were the recipient, I would prefer the super-secret because I love that someone was crafty and thinking of me and it was a complete and total surprise. I hope you'll share pictures when it's done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's an idea. What if you presented the super secret crafty all surprising and ta-da! with the knowledge that you'd adjust whatever is "slightly off" after the recipient has seen and/or reacted to it?

    Does that make any sense? The goal is to have the big surprise reveal AND THEN also be able to make whatever adjustments you want to ensure that "right on" bit.

    ReplyDelete