Saturday, March 6, 2010

a good day.

I've been listening to Priscilla Ahn like it's my job lately. This morning she told me it was going to be a good day. (Sorry I couldn't find her actual music video, but listen to the song anyways.)
The beach has really been calling my name lately, so I decided to pay it a visit.

That extremely scary bird was occupying my usual spot, but I didn't dare ask him to move...and this was as close as I got to him (using extreme zoom...homie don't play).

I love the Lion's Bridge. Annnnd yes, that is my coffee sitting on the statue. :)

The Lion's Bridge is behind the Mariner's Museum, who just so happened to be hosting some sort of re-enactment today.

Well, hello Christopher Newport!!!

After my adventure to the beach, I stopped at Village Thrift and found a ton of awesome sewing accoutrements for $14. I didn't find any buttons though, which is what I was actually after. So, I went to visit JoAnn's Fabric store where I found out that March is National Craft Month. A little redonk, yea? (I'm so excited though.)

When I got home, Hosh asked if I wanted to go get something to eat with him. We went to Cheddar's and he drove us in his Honda Element. We listened to The Mars Volta, which I haven't heard in a long time. Hosh also took me by Food Lion to get some yogurt, and he helped me with a super secret crafty once we got home.

Nowwwwwww, I've got my friends (candles) all ready and I'm getting to work work WORK on that super secret crafty. It might be the death of me, but that's a chance I'm willing to take.

(This post is extremely random. My storyline is fragmented. My apologies. I've got my head in craft-world.)

Lerv.

2 comments:

  1. That does sounds like a good day. : )

    And, take it from this writing teacher, there is nothing random or fragmented about this post. I can give you about 100 examples of random and fragmented if you're interested. Speaking of which... I need to get to work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm embarrassed to admit that I just spent nearly an hour at www.haveacuteday.blogspot.com

    It's clearly a blog you should be following. And now I think I need to go shopping.

    ReplyDelete