Sunday, February 7, 2010

sunday lunch with hosh.

Hosh and I usually have lunch together on Sundays. Sometimes we go out, and sometimes we stay in. Today we stayed in and each had a salad with a chip-chaser. Hosh had jalapeno-flavored Tostitos with salsa and I had carrot chips with sugar-free maple syrup. (Please, don't knock it until you try it...I can see some of you snubbing your nose at me already.)





Yummy!!!!

I hope your day is going well! I heard the Super-Bowl is on tonight...yea, won't be watching that one. =) I'm off now to craft, craft, CRAFT! I'm so close to finishing a super secret crafty for a special someone. (I'll blog about it eventually, but I can't ruin the surprise.)

Happy Sunday, blogger buds!
(If you're reading this from Filthy-delphia, there's a good chance I'll see your face on Friday!! Pray that God allows the weather to cooperate!)

P.S.- Hosh immediately fell asleep after lunch. =)

2 comments:

  1. The video doesn't work!!! Fix it!!!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll speak on your behalf, you do find some tasty treats!

    ReplyDelete