Wednesday, February 17, 2010

february is american heart month.

In honor of the month, I decided to take a few steps toward heart health by visiting some of my dearest friends and family at PBU this past weekend.

Barley picked me up from the airport on Friday and my heart expressed its thanks by jumping nearly out of my chest and making it hard for my lungs to take in enough air. It felt like death was knocking at my door, but I know that feeling is just my heart's attempt at expressing such immense joy.

The weekend was full of love, fun, great music, great people, more love, some pain and more love. For the most part our adventures did not make it onto film, but here are a few moments that did.

The above photo and the photo below show the aftermath of an intense gummy worm fight.
So much pain, but oh so fun.

Barley tried out my knitting needles in his ear holes. They fit.

I cut the Stanley boys' hairs. (The usual.)

We went on a quest for Cadbury Creme Eggs for Barls. I think it's safe to say that he lervs them.

Stephers & Trev
Who even knows what they were laughing at?

T pierced Ninj's ears. Owwweee!!!

(I lerv this picture of T and Langs.)

The scissors I used for hair-cutting were utter crap, if you wanted to know.

Hammie's new cut was uber-cute. I'm not tooting my own horn because I just did what he told me to do...but HONK, HONK!
Jake is obsessed with large icicles, and on this particular occasion he retrieved one for his good friend Barls as well.
Hammie got super-sweet new plugs. They're squishie and make it look like he has nothing in. So cool.

(This photo is preciously ridonk.)

So, there you have it. The photos are really in no order whatsoever. The captions, I'm sure, are less than entertaining or even helpful...but that's all I've got.

Thanks so much to everyone who let me borrow stuff (Langs, Ninj, Ham, Krista, George), to everyone who let me "stay" in their room (Langs, Ray, Krista, Gwen Stefani), to everyone who gave me freakin' awesome music and helped me navigate my new Maccy (Barls, Ham), to everyone who encouraged/helped me to stretch my ears (Jake, Barls, T, Ham), to everyone who aided me in my pursuit of coffee (BARLS, T, Ninj, Ham) and to everyone who lerved me enough to forgive me when I left without saying goodbye (Stephers).

For now, Cass McCombs is calling my name along with a cup of coffee and my product knowledge manual for work. You can look forward to a couple new posts coming up this weekend hopefully. I've made a couple crafty things that I'd love to share. (1) My special gift for a special someone has successfully been delivered and can therefore be revealed. (2) A quick weekend project will also be posted if I can get the current owner to take some pictures of it. (3) I also have at least one more (probably 2) projects in the queue to get to work on and hopefully post soon!

lerv.


5 comments:

  1. The link for PBU and for Barley don't work haha :] oh well.

    Awesome weekend, lots of lerv!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jake!!! definitely flovin going on.

    agreed, barls. (and i fixed the links. so embarrassed of my poor html-editing.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. didn't say goodbye to Ray either :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saying goodbye is overrated. It's much better to keep saying hello.

    (I think.)

    ReplyDelete