Saturday, February 20, 2010

new challenge.

Dearest Bloggy Buds,
I have recently undertaken a bloggy/life challenge. Now some of you know already how much I enjoy a good challenge, but some of you might not be aware. Just so we're all clear, I live for a good challenge. =) So now, without further ado, I give you my new challenge:

Twenty-Three before Twenty-Four

The premise of this challenge is to accomplish 23 significant things before I turn 24 in December 2010. My list of "significant things" will include several crafts, at least one athletic endeavor and whatever else comes along. I'm up for suggestions of things to add to my list, and I'm looking forward to sharing my attempts and successes with you all.

Woot woot! Here I go... (I'm actually off to meet a friend for some coffee first and then it's) time to get working on my list. I've already accomplished a couple things on my list and will hopefully post them later today.

Until then, good luck to you in your pursuit of coffee or whatever else you're searching for on this lovely Saturday.
Lerv.

3 comments:

  1. What a tease... I want to know the 23 things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suggest showering outdoors...naked. Can I write that on here?? (Just delete it if you need to:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Put on an orange jumpsuit, big floppy flippers, and a gorilla mask and free all the animals at your local zoo.

    ReplyDelete