Monday, May 31, 2010

Twenty-Three before Twenty-Four: EIGHT.

This morning I woke up and joined Ma and Pop in the living room with (quite) a large cup of coffee. After a while, Ma said she had an idea of something that me and Pop could do today. She said, "Keven, tell her!", but Pop wouldn't tell me because it was Ma's idea. Finally Ma said, "You and dad should go for a ride on the motorcycle!!!"

(cue the sweet sound of angels singing)

AAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

I was super stoked (and still am)! I've always wanted to ride on the back of a motorcyle, but for some reason or another I was never able to do it.

After breakfast, I donned my motorcycle-riding outfit...
my best motorcyle-riding face...
and my super sweet helmet.
After a few motorcycle-riding pointers from Pop, we rode off into sheer motorcycle-riding bliss.
At first, I was nervous and I held on to Pop super tight. But I got really comfortable, really quick.


Thanks, Pop!!!! Number EIGHT on my list was SUPER SUPER SUPER FUN (and a bit scary also).

Lerv!

1 comment:

  1. What I had said was...

    I like your nervous laugh before the two of you took off. I also liked mom's patented I'm-done-videotaping-so-if-I-look-at-the-ground-that-should-stop-it-right? move. : )

    ReplyDelete