Sunday, May 16, 2010

rope swing.

It was such a beautiful day today. After church, I sat outside in the sun while eating my salad for lunch. When Hosh and Rach came back to the house after their lunch, Hosh decided to build a rope swing (!!!).
Hosh and Pop wrestled with actually getting the rope up into the tree for a while. Verrrrryyyy entertaining. =)
Once they finally got the rope up in the tree, Hosh went to work on some great knot skills.

We ultimately decided that a wooden board would do better for swinging...

RACHELLLL!!!!
(The following pictures of me might not be the most flattering pictures of all time, but they show a truly happy Jecca. I felt like a care-free child on that dang rope swing!)


(check out that rattie blowin' in the wind...)
The perfect afternoon ended with a trip to Rita's (and just a few more swings after we got back to the house).

I hope your Sunday was fabulous as well. I had such a fun time with Hosh and Rach today!
Lerv to the max, I'm really feeling it.
jec

2 comments:

  1. i want to swing on that rope swing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom's commentary: "Lower to the ground... LOWER to the ground... LOWER TO THE GROUND!" : )

    It may be in her head.

    ReplyDelete