Sunday, December 13, 2009

weekend review.

I'm back home in VA.

I've done nothing but eat, sleep and sit around since I've been here...but I haven't been back for 24 hours yet, so I'm ok with those decisions.

Here's some pictures from my birthday/graduation celebrations. There were a lot taken, and I'll probably make an album on Facebook. I just don't have the energy at the moment.

Ian, Jecca and Tristan Stanley. I. Love. These. Boys.

Some of my favorite things: Amanda. Dunkin coffee. Cell phone. Necklace from Memaw.


The Fam: Keven, Jecca, Teresa, Mamba and Hosh.

Kisses for Barley. I couldn't have survived this past weekend (or the past few weeks for that matter) without him. [Thank you, Barley.]

Me with Ma and Pop.

At the pub with Pop for birthday dinner.

Most of the Crew: Trevor, Stephers, Sarah, T, Lydia, Me, Barley, Ham, Ninj, Grace, Cam & George.

Vadakin Love. I didn't want to get out of this embrace. There was so much love.

Heri Basement Le-Le Couch Lovin'. This was shortly after we picked up Mamba from PHL, went to Burger King & Wawa and were waiting for the rest to arrive for the party.

EARLY MORNING BIRTHDAY BASH @ the PUB!!! Steph, Trevor, Barley and Me. (My cheeks are really rosy.)

Barley promised to smile for this picture. He didn't, but I love it anyway.

Alright, there you have it. This collection is not all-encompassing by any means, and I'll post more (somewhere) later.

I start back to work tomorrow morning at 9:30am. I'm nervous, of course, but it's not as bad as the last time. I'm ready to dive back into things and distract myself from missing everyone. There are big plans in the works for my near, and not-so-near, future. On the agenda right now: Family Time. Hosh is going out to get the Texas Chainsaw Massacre prequel and we're going to watch it soon.

[Biggest Accomplishment of the Day: Tearing up but not technically crying.]

No comments:

Post a Comment