Saturday, December 12, 2009

that's all she wrote.

This is it. I'm graduating in three hours. I'm sitting in my apartment at Penndel for the last time, hogging the kitchen table (because I can) while the roommates scurry around to finish up cleaning and packing.

I'm exhausted because I haven't slept a good night's sleep in weeks. I haven't gone to bed, because I didn't want to miss one moment of time that I could've spent with the people I love. The family came up yesterday and we're driving back to VA right after graduation. Ugh. I remember bawling on my way to school as a freshman. I sobbed all the way from home to Washington, D.C. Dad asked Mom at one point if he should turn around and go home. She said, "Just go, Keven", as she choked back tears herself. I was scared of coming here, and now I'm scared to death to go back.

The fat lady's singing. I can hear her. It isn't me this time though :) I should go.

Tails Forever, ay? Be BIG. Be Bold. Lerv above all.

Lerv above all.

No comments:

Post a Comment