Sunday, April 4, 2010

contest (!!!)

Greetings, bloggy buddies. It is with great excitement and pleasure that I announce to you my first ever blog contest. Woot woot!!!

Here's the premise:
One needs only minimal contact with me to know that I have a thing for coffee (some say it's an addiction...eh, tom-ay-to tom-ah-to).

Exhibit A through C:



This week (Sunday through Saturday), I am going to record how many ounces of coffee I consume.

The contest will be won by whoever can guess how many ounces I consume during this time. The closest guesser without going over will win. If everyone goes over (ha!) then the closest guesser will win.

"And what about the prize?", I hear you ask. Good question! There will be a $10 gift card to one of three of my favorite coffee providers (Dunkin, Buckies or Wawa). Your choice.

That's it. Simple enough, yea? Yea! Duh.

Entries must be submitted via bloggy comment by Saturday, April 10. You need not wait until Saturday to submit an entry, but Saturday is definitely the cut off. I'll announce the winner next Sunday and have the winner's prize in the mail by Monday (so make sure you include your choice from the above options)!

Woohoo!!! Good luck guessing! (And just a little hint for you...don't guess something insane like 32 oz. You won't be in danger of going over, but you won't be close either.)

Lerv.

11 comments:

  1. My guess is 240, and I'd go with Dunkin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 420! I had to use a calculator for that. P.S. it says "David" that's totally me. I'm no longer Ninj.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 241, just because Kate and I are warring. ;)

    Just kidding... I'm gonna say... 200.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also... remember when you had hair? I like you better without it. <3 Oh! And ask me about my hair plans. I've got some.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And hey!!! (I know, I hate myself too...) Was Exhibit C procured in Maine by any chance?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. for some reason, william can't leave a comment on my blogger so i'm leaving one upon request. his official guess is 498.75 oz.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My guess would be 320oz :)

    And I'd go with Starbucks...

    -Krista

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have a saying at the Center:
    'Ration the coffee? Are you crazy?'

    That's right. We may be poor, but the idea of rationing the coffee is more nonsensical than any other money-saving way we can think of.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Georgina guesses 324. That seems about right.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to say 280.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope this isn't too late. I'm going to say 325 :D

    ReplyDelete