Sunday, April 11, 2010

coffee contest winner.

With a guess of 324oz., Georgina has won the coffee contest!!!

The official ounce count came to 336oz. with an average of 48oz. per day.

Attagirl, George!!! Your Buckies card will be in the mail tomorrow.
Thanks to all my bloggy buds and to all who participated in my coffee contest! Perhaps I'll have to think up a new contest for the near future.

Lerv above all.
(The Fleet Foxes are playing, the coffee is flowing, and I am working on a squirrel.) =)

3 comments:

  1. I'm proud to say that I actually paid attention on all those times we had dunkin dates and went to Buckies !

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm proud of you as well, george. you guessing so close to the actual amount made me thankful for such sweet friends as you. (silly, i know...a coffee contest reminds me that God has given me great friends...) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jecca, I want more posts! This is how I keep up with you!!

    ReplyDelete