Sunday, June 13, 2010

one super sunday.

I spent the afternoon with Tahnee and Matt. Matt and I have been trying to hang out for a year now, and he's getting ready to move back to Colorado at the end of the month--so today was kindof our last hoorah. We ate lunch at Cheddar's and came back to the house for popsicles, bracelet-making and sprinkler fun.



Later, Pop got all his hairs cut off. We brought out the ruler to make sure it was long enough to donate to Locks of Love, and it was actually 12 inches long. Yeehaw!



Happy Sunday, bloggy buds. I hope today was a great start to the week coming up! I'll be leaving on Thursday morning for the Navajo Reservation outside of Flagstaff, Arizona. I'm going with the youth group from First Church to do Vacation Bible School, community outreach and all kinds of other fun and crazy things. I'll definitely post pictures when I get back, but there will definitely be no blogging while I'm there...just so you know. =)

1 comment:

  1. I'm hot just looking at you wearing a sweatshirt. Is it not murderously hot there?!

    ReplyDelete